1. Racism, as well as ageism, homophobia, sexism, transphobia, ableism or prejudice based on ethnicity, nationality, class, gender, gender presentation, language ability, asylum status or religious affiliation is unacceptable and will be challenged.
2. Be aware of the space you take up and the positions and privileges you bring, including racial, class and gender privilege.
3. Avoid assuming the opinions and identifications of other participants.
4. Recognize that we try not to judge, put each other down or compete.
5. Be aware of the language you use in discussion and how you relate to others.
6. Foster a spirit of mutual respect: Listen to the wisdom everyone brings to the group.
7. Be aware that not only do people “do feminism” differently but that we are all learning all the time. If someone’s opinion differs from yours, that does not necessarily mean they are wrong. Be respectful when you challenge someone’s opinon.